[gdal-dev] building interface to org2org

Błażej Doruch blazej.doruch at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 03:01:34 PDT 2015

...but in QGIS, and also new version of FWtools 2.4.7 it's some kind of
mistake in transformation beetween EPSG:2175 and 2175 (about 40 meters
displacement)
that's why I must use older version - FWtools 1.3.5 .
And the second reason why I want to do it is that in QGIS as I know there
is no multiple file transformation option.

Blaze

> On 2015-04-20 10:20, Błażej Doruch wrote:
>
>> Has anybody make program which implement org2org,
>>
>> I need to have such functionality:
>> -select file (files) to convert;
>> -select type of conversion (source and destination EPSG- only
>> 2175-2177 (both ways));
>> -select type of file format;
>> -make conversion;
>>

> QGIS.