[gdal-dev] building interface to org2org

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Apr 20 03:56:21 PDT 2015

Nick Ves <vesnikos <at> gmail.com> writes:

> You can try ogr2gui. I haven't used it tho. Give it a spin and
> afterwards if you want you can tell us if its any good.
>
> http://www.ogr2gui.ca/en/index.php

Ogr2gui is excellent but a new build would be needed. Version 0.7 seems to
be built 2014-06-12 on top of GDAL 1.11. I had to check the date by looking
at the files inside the zip. Perhaps the date under the latest news title is
updating automatically to current date?

Starting to make frequent builds of ogr2ogr would give much value for the
community and probably with a reasonable amount of work and time once the
machinery is running. Any takers?

-Jukka Rahkonen-