[gdal-dev] create GeospatialPDF using Python

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Tue Apr 21 02:00:57 PDT 2015

Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On 17 April 2015 at 15:12, Even Rouault <even.rouault <at> spatialys.com>
wrote:

> > I can open it. See below. If you tried different ./configure options between
> > builds, make sure to make clean before rebuilding, otherwise files might not
> > get recompiled
> >

> Ok, rebuild from scratch it works.
>
> Last question, I have GeospatialPDF with the right style for vector
> and I tried to join it with geotiff, the output has right geometries
> position but wrong color, could be this a bug?

Hi,

I would say "Yes, it may be a bug". If you would like to get a better answer
you should show us a simple way to reproduce. In this case I think that an
OGR_STYLE string with your gdal_translate command would be the minimum but
even nicer would be to get also the raster and your faulty result file to
compare with.

-Jukka Rahkonen-