[gdal-dev] Attempting to access an ArcGIS REST API through a WMS format minidriver

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 00:15:33 PDT 2015

Dmitry

Oh, thanks.

Do you know BTW somebody from QuickMapServices (which also seems to
support some of ArcGIS REST API for QGIS)?
I'd like to know if this plugin only works with ArcGIS MapServer (or
also ImageService of static MapService/WMS) and I'd like configure an
own MapServer (and it shows nothing).

Yours, Stefan