[gdal-dev] Gdal 2.0, supported raster/vector formats (RIK in particular)

TomasR monshi2+nn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 02:09:01 PDT 2015

Hi

Have compiled Gdal 2.0 (for x86, with swig and linked to Csharp, .net2)
and is trying it out. I have some map data in RIK-file format that,
according to
http://www.gdal.org/formats_list.html
Gdal should, still, support.
Earlier versions of Gdal I have had no problem with. This gets me to
wonder if the list on the site needs to be updated, is the list still
valid? Are there other file formats that may be deprecated in this
version, others that now are supported?

Is there anything I can do, anything I have missed, in  my compilation
that can remedy the support for RIK?

or should I, simply, revert back to gdal 1.#?

Best regards
Tomas