[gdal-dev] Writing Coded Domain Values from GDAL

Gane R gane.prog at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 22:43:51 PST 2015

I saw the python example, I tried load the xml and used XML_DEFINITION on
layer creation option, I get runtime crash, I guess I am wrong some where

I loaded the XML and created a buffer

XML_DEFINITION=xmlcontent and sent in the layer creation options ? any
suggesion or code snippets already working

will be of great help

Gane

_