[gdal-dev] SQLite dialect in OGRDataSource::ExecuteSQL

Pierluigi Guasqui guasqui at actgate.com
Tue Feb 10 10:29:01 PST 2015

Even,

oh I didn't realize about the duplicate column name. Since I have been
successfully able to query that shapefile with OGR SQL dialect I though
it was something related to the SQLite dialect.

Thanks for catching this issue!

Pierluigi

--
Pierluigi Guasqui
Software Engineer

Applied Coherent Technology Corporation (ACT)
www.actgate.com