[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.11.2 RC2 Available for Review

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Feb 11 00:28:06 PST 2015

Le mardi 10 février 2015 20:05:52, Kurt Schwehr a écrit :
> I think it looks okay w.r.t. fink on mac osx 10.9.  autotest failures for
> anyone who is interested:
> https://gist.github.com/schwehr/757bae6bd28d9a7ffc4d

Kurt,

Some of the output traces that contain "fail" do not necessarily make the step
a failure, but should skip it. The error message and information printed and
line reported might be interesting.
Most must be due to a different version of the JPEG or webp lib that must
produce slightly different results.
The exception stack associated with "TEST: test_gdal_grid_3 ... fail (blowup)"
would be interesting

Even