[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.11.2 RC2 Available for Review

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 11:54:42 PST 2015

Here is the full output:

https://gist.github.com/schwehr/c9e9fb595d0370e7eff7

fink list -i libjpeg webp
 i   libjpeg-bin                   9a-2                   Executables for
libjpeg package
 i   libjpeg9                      9a-2                   JPEG image format
handling library
 i   libjpeg9-shlibs               9a-2                   Shared libraries
for libjpeg package
 i   libwebp5                      0.4.0-1                Library for
manipulating WebP format
 i   libwebp5-shlibs               0.4.0-1                Library for
manipulating WebP format

And the details of test_gdal_grid_3:

./test_gdal_grid.py
  TEST: test_gdal_grid_1 ... success
  TEST: test_gdal_grid_2 ... success
  TEST: test_gdal_grid_3 ... ERROR 4: `tmp/grid_invdist.tif' not recognised
as a supported file format.

fail (blowup)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../pymod/gdaltest_python2.py", line 42, in run_func
    result = func()
  File "./test_gdal_grid.py", line 273, in test_gdal_grid_3
    maxdiff = gdaltest.compare_ds(ds, ds_ref, verbose = 0)
  File "../pymod/gdaltest.py", line 1089, in compare_ds
    width = ds1.RasterXSize
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'RasterXSize'
  TEST: test_gdal_grid_4 ... success
  TEST: test_gdal_grid_5 ... success
  TEST: test_gdal_grid_6 ... success
  TEST: test_gdal_grid_7 ... success
  TEST: test_gdal_grid_8 ... success
  TEST: test_gdal_grid_9 ... success
  TEST: test_gdal_grid_10 ... success
  TEST: test_gdal_grid_cleanup ... ERROR 4: `tmp/grid_invdist.tif' not
recognised as a supported file format.

success

Test Script: test_gdal_grid
Succeeded: 10