[gdal-dev] GDAL Java Bindings - Convert raster from [0, 360] to [-180, 180]

johie jesse.hietanen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 00:43:14 PDT 2015

Hi,

Thank you for your answers. Hmm I think that approach is quite complicated
and makes my app quite messy. I would like just to stay using the Java
bindings and get some approach that works on every file I process (only few
files have this 0-360 problem). The gdal.SetConfigOption("CENTER_LONG",
"0"); basically does what I want, but the problem is the too small buffer
(which can be solved in the command line with: -wo SOURCE_EXTRA=1000) but
there seems to be no way to pass this using the Java bindings?

If there is no way to pass it to the process, would it be possible set it as
default somewhere?

Thanks

Jesse