[gdal-dev] GDAL Java Bindings - Convert raster from [0, 360] to [-180, 180]

Even Rouault even.rouault at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 08:03:10 PDT 2015

Jesse,

In fact I added the possibility of specifying warping options to
gdal.ReprojectImage() just 3 weeks ago in the development version (2.1dev)
: http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/changeset/29424/
So if you can affort running trunk, you could benefit from that. Note that
I only tested with Python but I'm confident this should also now be
available in the Java bindings as well.

Even