[gdal-dev] compiling mongodb driver???

kusala nine kusala9 at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 24 08:11:36 PDT 2015

Hi - has anyone got any pointers on compiling the mongodb drivers into the
latest 2.0.0 version of gdal. I've been watching for a while and the new
2.0.0 page has a table saying that mongo is included but not compiled in by
default. I've downloaded the libraries and compiled them from the link on
the gdal "vector formats" page but no idea how to integrate the mongo
library into the rest of the ogr tools. I know there was a bit of traffic
about this a year ago but couldn't find anything more up to date. All help
gratefully received!....

thanks

Jon.(P).