[gdal-dev] compiling mongodb driver???

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Jun 24 08:23:26 PDT 2015

Jon,

It is in the development version (2.1.0dev), not 2.0.0. The website displays
the doc of the dev version.

On Unix, you must use the following configure options:
  --with-mongocxx=ARG        Include MongoCXX support (ARG=Path, yes or no)
  --with-boost-lib-path=ARG   Path to boost libraries for mongocxx client

On Windows, look at the directions in nmake.opt (search for MONGO)

Even