[gdal-dev] GDAL no longer compile under Windows

Yuchen Zhong yuchen at avenza.com
Thu May 14 08:08:32 PDT 2015

Hello all,

For some reason, GDAL no longer compile after this check in (commit) on May 3rd, 2015:

Add imagery (satellite or aerial) metadata support (DigitalGlobe, GeoEye, OrbView, Landsat, Pleiades, Resurs-DK1).
git-svn-id: https://svn.osgeo.org/gdal/trunk@29123 f0d54148-0727-0410-94bb-9a71ac55c965

I am using the script described in under this link: https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/BuildingOnWindows

       call "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\vcvarsall.bat"
       C:\GDAL> nmake /f makefile.vc

I don't know whether I should write a ticket for this or not. But does this happens to anybody else? Or if there is anything that I am missing?

Best regards,

Yuchen