[gdal-dev] gdalwarp

MUTLU OZDOGAN ozdogan at wisc.edu
Wed Nov 4 11:16:06 PST 2015

Dear List

I have a compressed 4-band geotiff image with the 4th band being the Alpha channel.  When I reproject this image to any other projection using gdalwarp or cut a a small window out of it using gdal_translate, all pixel values become 0 although in the original image they are not zeros.  I think this is because the alpha channel is being interpreted as a mask band - how do I turn this off?  I just want to be able to reproject the image and retain pixel values of all 4 bands (including the alpha band) in the new reprojected file.

Thank you.

Mutlu..

--
Mutlu Ozdogan, Ph.D.