[gdal-dev] The "Magic" kernel

Homme Zwaagstra hrz at geodata.soton.ac.uk
Mon Oct 19 06:12:28 PDT 2015

Hello Graeme,

I agree that looks interesting - it would be good to see the results of
some empirical tests on height data.  I have had similar problems to you
with some resampling algorithms
(https://github.com/geo-data/cesium-terrain-builder/issues/4): 'average'
seemed to produce good results with height data for our use case.

Best regards,

Homme.