[gdal-dev] Gdaltransform hangs sometimes after being idle

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Sat Sep 5 08:39:52 PDT 2015

Hi,

If I run gdaltransform on Windows and keep it idle for some time the whole
command window freezes sometimes so that it does not accept any input,
including Ctrl-C for closing the program. I have known the behavior for long
and just closed the process from task manager. However, now I saw a new
message on my screen which I have not noticed before.

CPLMutexHolder: Failed to acquire mutex!

Unfortunately I can't reprodoce the freeze in a reliable way.

-Jukka Rahkonen-