[gdal-dev] Update of config files for gdal

Gawade P gawade.oefp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 21:01:26 PDT 2015

Thanks, Even and apologies for the delayed response.

I believe that the recommendation is to update it to the git HEAD version.

https://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/html_node/config_002eguess.html

Based on the above information, the latest ones reside here:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=config.git;a=blob_plain;f=config.guess;hb=HEAD
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=config.git;a=blob_plain;f=config.sub;hb=HEAD

Ticket for the request:
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/6101#ticket
Please let me know if there is any other information required from my
side or anything I can do to help with this.

Thanks!