[gdal-dev] Generating 200x200 tiles

Alistair Young alistair.young at uhi.ac.uk
Sat Sep 19 00:14:15 PDT 2015

Thanks for that. I tried ctb but just got "Could not get transformation
information from source dataset². Chaning gdal2tiles to output 200x200
worked ok but the SDK failed to display the tiles. I just have a 4000x4000
tif with no geo referencing information so I can only generate raster
profile tiles.

Alistair

mov eax,1
mov ebx,0