[gdal-dev] GetFIDColumn : FID Column for ESRI Shape file

Gane R gane.prog at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 07:27:36 PDT 2015

Now for FileGeoDB datasets
====================
1. For FileGeoDB GetFIDColumn returns a column name
for some data set it is a part of feature values with _1, for some there
doesn't exist any feature value

2. GetFID returns a number for some data set and it is sequential, for
others the value returned are not in order.

Can any provide any links or pointer or enlighten me on this stuff.

Gane