[gdal-dev] gdal_contour out of memory

Stefan Ziegler stefan.ziegler.de at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 11:49:37 PDT 2016

Hi

it seems that it has to do something with no-data areas. gdal_contour tries
to calculate all the contours from approx. 450m up to my no-data value
-3.4...e+38.

I use no gdal_fillnodata.py to fill the no data areas.

So I still think there is a slighly different behaviour of gdal since my
last calculations with the same commands and data with Ubuntu 10.04.

best regards
Stefan