[gdal-dev] Problem with gdal_pansharpen tool

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri Apr 22 09:27:04 PDT 2016

(Please keep the list CC'ed)

> I tryed the solutions: gdal_pansharpen -of VRT panchro.tif
> multispectral.tif pansharpend_output.vrt
> but it does not work.

That's not very informative for people not viewing your screen... Error
message ?

> i'm not sure if i'm using the gdal-dev environment. how can  i verifying
> it?

You have to enable it explicitly with "gdal-dev-env". You can check with
gdalinfo --version
Then redefine PYTHONPATH as explained in the below link
And check that the following also report GDAL 2.1.0
python -c "from osgeo import gdal; print gdal.VersionInfo('')"