[gdal-dev] Building gdal with sqlite3 for windows

Gane R gane.prog at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 02:12:47 PST 2016

I was looking at the makefile.vc and docs and visual studio reference I was
not able to create sqlite3_i.lib do I miss something apart from linker
optimization flags

cl /c sqlite3.c
link /nologo /dll sqlite3.obj /out:sqlite3.dll /implib:sqlite3_i.lib

My goal is make gdal access geopackage so I want to use this sqlite3 in
nmake.opt, correct me If I am wrong.