[gdal-dev] Amplitude virtual bands for complex datasets ?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Jul 4 01:18:50 PDT 2016

Le lundi 04 juillet 2016 09:30:44, Bugbuster a écrit :
> Hi Antonio,
>
> as I was mentioning it in my 1st message,I am running under *Windows*.
> I can see that the PIXFUN is indeed recognized thanks to the log messages I
> have added in all functions.
> I have noticed that the pointer *papoSources* is always *null *!
>
> If you have a clue, I would buy it :-)

Hi,

I've add a look at the code and noticed on unsafe practice, but I'm not sure
it explains what you observe. In pixelfunctions.c,
GDALRegisterDefaultPixelFunc() is declared with CPL_STDCALL convention, but in
pixfunplugin.c with "extern CPLErr GDALRegisterDefaultPixelFunc()"; (and thus
C convention I guess).

Even