[gdal-dev] Amplitude virtual bands for complex datasets ?
philippe.ghesquiere at airbus.com
Tue Jul 5 00:34:31 PDT 2016
Sorry for my late answer, I was onto something different yesterday.
I agree with you, and I did change all function declarations in order to
"export" them in the DLL.
Thus, all functions in both pixfunplugin.c and pixelfunctions.c are now
declared as "C" functions with the CPL_DLL export tag.
I checked with Dependency Walker that all functions are indeed exported
What is really weird is that *all I/F variables* in RealPixFunc() function
(for example) seem to be correct *but the 1sr one papoSources*.
View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/gdal-dev-Amplitude-virtual-bands-for-complex-datasets-tp5273713p5274688.html
Sent from the GDAL - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the gdal-dev