[gdal-dev] Amplitude virtual bands for complex datasets ?
even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Jul 20 02:18:30 PDT 2016
Le mardi 05 juillet 2016 09:34:31, Bugbuster a écrit :
> Dear Even,
> Sorry for my late answer, I was onto something different yesterday.
> I agree with you, and I did change all function declarations in order to
> "export" them in the DLL.
> Thus, all functions in both pixfunplugin.c and pixelfunctions.c are now
> declared as "C" functions with the CPL_DLL export tag.
> I checked with Dependency Walker that all functions are indeed exported
> What is really weird is that *all I/F variables* in RealPixFunc() function
> (for example) seem to be correct *but the 1sr one papoSources*.
For those who followed this thread, the issue has been reported and fixed in
It turned out not being a Windows specific issue, but a general one that could
affect any VRT derived band made of a single SimpleSource, when using dataset
level raster I/O such as with gdal_translate.
Spatialys - Geospatial professional services
More information about the gdal-dev