[gdal-dev] GSoC GDAL DWG Support [Week 3]

Борзых Александр Андреевич 191980 at niuitmo.ru
Sat Jun 11 10:38:49 PDT 2016

<http://gsoc2016gdaldwg.blogspot.ru/2016/06/1.html>Full report is in my blog post.<http://gsoc2016gdaldwg.blogspot.ru/2016/06/1.html>

1. This week I've done:
Implemented CAD OGR Driver skeleton, now it can read points/lines/circles received from libopencad. Pool of geometries will be increased next week.
Since libopencad is written in C++11, I’ve added a check in configure tool which tests whether C++ compiler supports C++11. If it does, CAD driver will be built in, or skipped if no support is provided.

2. Plan on doing next week:
Rewrite libopencad’s file I/O with VSIF functions («out of the box» it uses fstream).
Increase driver geometries pool with ellipses, lwpolylines, 3dpolylines. Start implementing doxygen to libopencad.

3. Blocking:
None.

Best regards,
Alexandr Borzykh