[gdal-dev] Amplitude virtual bands for complex datasets ?

Bugbuster philippe.ghesquiere at airbus.com
Thu Jun 30 08:16:27 PDT 2016

Dear Antonio, dear Even

I have used the PIXFUN plugin a while ago under Linux, and as far as I
remember, it *worked pretty well*  .
I have downloaded the last version a few days ago because I need to run some
tests under *Windows*. I had to add the export instruction for the DLL
compilation (CPL_DLL macro defined in gdal_port.h). The plugin compiles
correctly, it is registered at startup.
However, it seems not to work correctly. I tested the real(), imag() and
mod() functions. Each time, the number of source rasters (/nSources/) is
zero (I added a few log to find this out)
Do you have any idea what could cause this weird behavior ?

Thanks
Philippe