[gdal-dev] Wrongly identified SQLITE_BLOB as geomtry

Christian Urich christian.urich at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 05:10:34 PDT 2016

Hi,

will do.

I run into another problem. The update statement for multiple geometry
fails.

ERROR 1: In SetFeature(): sqlite3_prepare(UPDATE 'timeseries' SET "data" =
?"GEOMETRY" = ?,"end" = ?,"start" = ?,"station_id" = ?,"timestep" =
?,"type" = ?,"s" = ? WHERE "ogc_fid" = 1):
  near ""GEOMETRY"": syntax error

Looks like a comma is missing. Looking at the code my guess is
gdal/gdal/ogr/ogrsf_frmts/sqlite/ogrsqlitetablelayer.cpp line 2640 misses a

if( bNeedComma )
            osCommand += ",";

On 24 October 2016 at 11:00:34 pm, jratike80 (