[gdal-dev] Impossible to open an ASRP dataset in java when gdalinfo/translate commands works

Assemat Pierre-Jean pierre-jean.assemat at airbus.com
Wed Aug 23 03:32:41 PDT 2017

Dear all,

I work with GDAL 2.2.1 on Windows 7.

When I try to open an ASRP dataset in java with the following code :
    Dataset resu = org.gdal.gdal.gdal.Open(filenameOrURL,
.gdal.gdalconst.gdalconst.GA_ReadOnly) ;

   I have the following message :
      ERROR 1: ISO8211 record leader appears to be corrupt.

    and a null dataset is returned.

When I try to read this dataset in C++ whith gdalinfo or gdal_translate I do
have the same message but both commands ignore it and display full info or
perform translation...

Question :
What parameter/function should I call to have the same behavior in java ???

Thank you by advance for your help

Best regards
Pierre-Jean Assemat