[gdal-dev] port/md5 cvs_MD5*

Dmitry Baryshnikov bishop.dev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 13:58:53 PST 2017

Hi Ari,

The pull request and discussion can be found here:
https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/280

I cannot imagine that this improvements will affect something else. MD5
used for cache paths initially, I only added some improvements for WMS
cache size limits, expire time and split cache per dataset base (i.e. to
delete cached files when dataset deletes).

What about your idea about common caching classes/functions - this is
topic to discuss.

Best regards,
     Dmitry