[gdal-dev] OSM - delineation of rivers

Simon Lyngby Kokkendorff silyko at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 13:14:23 PST 2017

Hi Andre,

  Thanks for the tip - I guess there's a lot more that can be done with the
overpass API than I'm using right now!
In my case I need to process a lot of square regions (with random center
coords). Will try to see if the "river problem" can be fixed by fetching a
larger region than needed, or perhaps doing a more advanced query than the
simple bounding box one, I'm doing now. Should really look a bit more into
the API!

Cheers,
Simon