[gdal-dev] Wrong interpretation of DIMENSION features in GDAL DXF driver

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Mon Jan 16 06:55:53 PST 2017

Sorry, Nabble did not include my ogr2ogr command to the mailing list mail, reposting.

You can do the join as suggested in http://www.geopackage.org/modeling_guidelines.html by converting the first geometry with all the attributes into GeoPackage as you have done, and then adding  another layer with a command like

ogr2ogr -append -update -f gpkg -sql "SELECT second_geometry AS geometry, id AS id from table_with_two_geometries"
my_geopackage.gpkg -nln table_with_second_geometry_to_be_joined PG:.....

-Jukka Rahkonen-