[gdal-dev] Bus error on gdal.Open

Grégory Bataille gregory.bataille at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 03:17:14 PDT 2017

that's the part where I'm not sure. For simplicity sake, I'm sourcing the
GDAL install from osgeo4mac
https://github.com/OSGeo/homebrew-osgeo4mac

It's super practical. And since I'm not big on C compiling (and setup of
compilation), that's helpful. But then I don't know what it does.

Also, those 2 lines are warning. I don't know if they are the one causing
the bus error and the subsequent crash of the console.

But you are right that I seem to have several libtiff
4.0.8
4.0.7_3
4.0.7_2
4.0.7_1
4.0.7

I tried to remove gdal, and the python bindings and reinstall from scratch
again, but same result.

What I really can't understand is that ipython and ipython launched through
django, in the same virtualenv, give different results

---
Gregory Bataille