[gdal-dev] Gdal and Open Data Cube

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Sun Jun 4 06:09:46 PDT 2017

Hi Julien,

already seen rasdaman (www.rasdaman.org)? Fully implemented nD datacube engine,
proven on massive data, in operational use (not just planning phase)...and
proudly using GDAL.

As I am editor of the OGC datacube standards I'll be glad to give advice on
standards-based coupling. Just le me know your plans.

cheers,

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Baumann
   mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
   tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
   www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)