[gdal-dev] Gdal and Open Data Cube

Julien Michel julien.michel at cnes.fr
Mon Jun 12 02:55:16 PDT 2017

Hi Peter,

I know about rasdaman, I even attended the rasdaman tutorial at FOSS4GEU
2015. But my point is not to choose or compare implementations : I am
working with a project that uses the this ODC,  I want to be able to do
some OTB processing with it, and OTB reads data through gdal. And from a
gdal perspective, it makes sense to have drivers for every possible
(open-source) data source. Hence my question. I am a bit worried about
the overhead of what Even sketched ;)

Regards,

Julien

--