[gdal-dev] OpenFileGDB driver conflicts with GPX and KML driver

Holger Schiebold hschiebold at codematix.de
Mon Mar 13 06:39:27 PDT 2017

Hmm,

it does not happen with 1.11.3 and 2.1.2 on an other machine with linux
mint on it. It does not happen with the latest 2.1.3 on our rhel6 system
where the problem occurs with 1.11.5. So i think special circumstances
with 1.11.5 on our rhel6 machines. So forget my question - i will update
gdal in our mapserver environment.

thanks Holger

Am 10.03.2017 um 18:03 schrieb Even Rouault:

> On vendredi 10 mars 2017 13:35:18 CET Holger Schiebold wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
>

> > at gdal 1.11.5 i have to disable via OGR_SKIP the GPX and KML driver to
>
> > get FileGDB driver working with my ESRI filegeodatabases. Otherwise i
>
> > get an segfault caused by the GPX or KML driver. On former 1.9 version
>
> > of gdal this not happens.
>
> The OpenFileGDB driver didn't exist at that time ;-)
>
> > Is it a bug or special circumstances in my
>
> > environment? Can anybody confirm that behaviour in his environment?
>
> I'm not aware of issues like the one you report. Does that happen with
> all .gdb or a particular one ? It would be interesting to know if it
> still happens for you in recent releases since 1.11 is aging now.
>
> Even
>

> > thanks in advance
>

> > Holger
>

> > mit freundlichen Grüßen