[gdal-dev] Issue getting correct GeoTransform

Janelle Archer janelle.archer5 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 10:17:57 PDT 2017

I am creating a data set in virtual memory and then copying over to a DTED
driver.
I have verified that when I setGeoTransform, I am able to get the same
values back.

(*i).tempMemDS = tempMemDriver->Create ("", (int) xSize, (int) ySize, 1,
GDT_Float32, NULL
(*i).dtedDS = dtedDriver->CreateCopy (szFilename,(*i).tempMemDS, TRUE,
NULL, NULL, NULL);

My issue arises when I try and getGeoTransform form the dted dataset. The
aux.xml returns shows the correct data, however every time I look at the
value from getGeoTransform it is the same incorrect values.

I am wondering if there is some sort of formatting issue that I am doing
incorrectly.

Thank you in advance, it is greatly appreciated.