[gdal-dev] What warnings in r38007 require casting int const to double?

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed May 17 07:34:22 PDT 2017

On mercredi 17 mai 2017 07:13:39 CEST Kurt Schwehr wrote:
> +gdal-dev
>
> On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 7:12 AM, Kurt Schwehr <schwehr at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Even,
> >
> > Do you remember what warning by which compiler with this changeset?

Hum of course not :-) It might be some older compiler/distribution I tested before releasing
2.2.

I don't see indeed in the part you quote below why a compiler would complain.

But in the changeset the change related to GUIntBig is legitimate since big values of 64 bit
integers cannot be exactly represented as a 64 bit double.

Even