[gdal-dev] gdalwarp from C#

Karu Kaarigar kaarigar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 12:04:37 PDT 2017

I am trying to use gdalwarp using C# bindings. I am using 64bit libs.
However, I am not able to find proper docs on its usage. Specifically I
need to know how to use the GDALWarpAppOptions and the format of options
string array passed to its constructor. I also need to know the call
semantics of various wrapper methods (wrapper_GDALWarpDestName,
wrapper_GDALWarpDestName). I m confused about its arguments such as
SWIGTYPE_p_p_GDALDatasetShadow, etc.

Any help or pointers is highly appreciated. Is there any sample code that
shows how to use gdalwarp from C#? Thanks you.