[gdal-dev] Enable --with-static-proj4 by default if ESRI FGDB option is given on Linux

Chris Marsh chris.marsh at usask.ca
Wed Nov 15 14:20:12 PST 2017

As I have been unable to solve my strange proj4 related issues  as per
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Failed-to-initialize-PROJ-4-with-quot-quot-td5338323.html

I wonder if this is at all related to my issues and why changing proj4
versions makes no difference....
Is --without-fgdb the correct way to disable this feature so I can test?

Cheers
Chris