[gdal-dev] Error after building GDAL 2 in Debian jessie

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Oct 17 00:21:30 PDT 2017

On lundi 16 octobre 2017 23:47:54 CEST aborruso wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have tried to build GDAL 2.2 [1], using this steps [1].
>
> I have no problem in building, but after I have installed it, I have this
> error for every GDAL/OGR command I run:
>
> "symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libgdal.so.20: undefined symbol:
> sqlite3_column_table_name"

It looks you have at least two libsqlite3 installed on your system ? You built
against one that has sqlite3_column_table_name available, but at runtime the
dynamic loader finds one that has not it.
You can use LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to the path of the libsqlite3 that was
picked up by ./configure

Even