[gdal-dev] illegal axis orientation combination when re-projecting

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Sep 12 16:28:07 PDT 2017

On mardi 12 septembre 2017 23:08:13 CEST you wrote:
> The source projection is contained in the accompanying .prj file in the zip,
> so it's probably easiest just to download and extract the zip.

I can't reproduce any crash nor error on Ubuntu 16.04 with gdal trunk, head of 2.2
branch or 2.2.1 release.
Which OS do you run ?
If you build GDAL yourself, which configure command line did you use ?
Which proj.4 version do you use ?
Since you probably run Linux from the crash message, can you install valgrind if not
already done and run

valgrind ogr2ogr -f "GeoJSON" -t_srs EPSG:4326 dest.json
TOWNSSURVEY_POLY.shp