[gdal-dev] Recommended OGR Driver For Very Large Vector Data

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Aug 3 12:16:42 PDT 2018

My next choice for customers (in cases of a hard file requirement) is
always Spatialite (sqlite3 + libspatialite wrapped into a single file).
I still prefer and use that to deliver, over the heavier GPK format.
(again, everyone has their own preferences, I'm just sharing my 18+
years of MapServer experience with you here ha).

Have a nice weekend,

-jeff