[gdal-dev] Recommended OGR Driver For Very Large Vector Data

Patrick Young patrick.mckendree.young at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 12:08:57 PDT 2018

Ah right of course!  I should have said that we deliver these things to
customers, so a file format is needed.  We've have had good luck serving
simplified versions of these things out of zipped shapefiles from S3 via
mapserver so the thought was maybe the same trick would work with the right
format without having to import them into the DB.

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 12:52 PM, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com