[gdal-dev] Recommended OGR Driver For Very Large Vector Data

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Aug 3 11:52:19 PDT 2018

Hi Patrick,

In terms of speed and MapServer, considering you have large vector data
and require good indexing, I always use and recommend PostGIS.

(of course if you asked this on the MapServer-users list you would get a
whole lot of different opinions)

But that is my initial recommendation, for your stated needs.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
https://gatewaygeomatics.com/