[gdal-dev] pthread_setspecific() failed error

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Aug 16 00:26:14 PDT 2018

On mercredi 15 août 2018 16:57:15 CEST you wrote:
> The grass 7.4.0 dependency is causing the error. Compiling without grass
> support produces binaries that do not have this issue. I'm not sure yet if
> this is an issue with the grass build, the way I compiled gdal to support
> it, or something else. I will provide an update if I find out.

Ah interesting, a reason might be that your GRASS binaries are not compiled
with the GDAL version you build, hence chaos at runtime.

The normal procedure would be:
1) build GDAL without GRASS support
2) build GRASS against the above compiled GDAL
3) build GDAL again with GRASS support or build the GDAL-GRASS plugin

Even