[gdal-dev] pthread_setspecific() failed error

Colleen Rooney crooney at pdx.edu
Wed Aug 15 16:57:15 PDT 2018

The grass 7.4.0 dependency is causing the error. Compiling without grass
support produces binaries that do not have this issue. I'm not sure yet if
this is an issue with the grass build, the way I compiled gdal to support
it, or something else. I will provide an update if I find out.

The operating system is CentOS 7
-Colleen