[gdal-dev] Support for S-100 and S-102

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Aug 29 12:41:50 PDT 2018

All,

I've committed in GDAL master various improvements in the BAG driver, around
two main directions:
- read support for variable resolution BAG, with resampling and interpolation
options
- creating of (single resolution) BAG files from other GDAL datasets

Updated documentation available at https://gdal.org/frmt_bag.html

This work has been made possible through NOAA funding.

Best regards,

Even