[gdal-dev] Motion: adopt RFC 72: Run tests with pytest

Kurt Schwehr schwehr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 14:07:31 PST 2018

To follow on to Howard's comment about testing in python...

I'm looking forward to the day that GDAL can drop all python 2.x support
and testing!

And anyone working on C++ testing is welcome to the code here.  I'll
happily donate it with a license change to GDAL (it's apache 2.0 right
now).  You are free refactor however.  Or just use any bits that you think
are helpful if going to a different testing library.  I can also donate
some of the 80+k files in my fuzzer corpus as test inputs that cover weird
corners of the code.

https://github.com/schwehr/gdal-autotest2/tree/master/cpp

http://schwehr.org